Route 66 – Santa Rosa New Mexico

Santa Rosa is about half the size of Tucumcari, in size and population. Founded in 1865, the town began as nothing more than a large ranch called Aqua Negro Chiquita. Around 1890 it took on a new name honoring a chapel built by Don Celso Baco who named it for his wife and Saint Rosa … Continue reading Route 66 – Santa Rosa New Mexico