Social Distancing Part II

Our original “pre-virus” plan had us leaving Carrabelle last Saturday and moving over to Pensacola for the week. Our travels would have taken us up to Memphis and across Tennessee, North Carolina, and up to Delaware. But that all changed a couple of weeks ago when we made the decision to extend our stay at Ho Hum for another month.

Things are crazy out there and there’s no reason to put ourselves at risk. Besides, we’re really fortunate to be “stuck” in a place like this….

With sunrises like this

and watching the pelicans ain’t so bad

A special shout out to some Rock Star Ladies who sent us a care package

Thank you Jenna and Emily!

Everyone stay safe and healthy and hopefully soon this will pass.

Until then.