Lake City SC

Lake City was known as “Graham’s Crossroads” for Aaron Graham who built the house on the corner of Main Street and Church Street in 1830. The post office opened here in 1848 and was named “Lynches Lake”. The town grew after a northeastern railroad was completed in 1857 and was chartered as Graham in 1874 … Continue reading Lake City SC