I mentioned a few post ago that I use Maintain My RV to document and track all maintenance and repairs that are done to the motorhome.
I receive a weekly email letting me know what maintenance is upcoming so that nothing falls thru the cracks.
This month’s maintenance was pretty easy
I also started the engine and let it warm up so I could check for leaks and low levels. I then start the generator and while it’s warming up, I open all of the basement storage and check for “stow-aways”, and anything that looks out of the ordinary.
I then open the slides and check them top and bottom, including the seals
I then do a walkthrough of the inside to check for anything out of the ordinary, stow-aways, roof leaks, etc.
Other than adding some distilled water to the batteries, everything looked good. I update Maintain My RV and we’re now good for another month.
It was good to get out and fire up Cody, but now I’m ready for some football!!
I hope it’s a good game.